Senior Demand Generation Executive, Croydon
- £45K - £55K +
- Large Brand
- 6 Jan 2020
Senior Demand Generation Executive
- Opportunity to join a world leader in critical information
- Seeking a Senior Demand Generation Executive
About Our Client
The company delivers next-generation information, analytic and solutions to customers in business, finance and government, improving their operational efficiency and providing deep insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions.
The key responsibilities of this Senior Demand Generation Executive include:
- Working with the Marketing, Sales and Product Directors, develop detailed action plans to achieve growth, with a clear understanding of the market, future trends and audience buying behaviors.
- Communicate and collaborate with all internal stakeholders, developing go to market messaging that translates our key value propositions effectively to our target audiences.
- Create and execute integrated marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation for the AD&S industry products across multiple platforms and communication channels.
- Effective project management across teams, including ownership and adherence of time lines and accurately track and evaluate results on overall project goals.
- Lead industry demand generation activities, developing marketing plans and campaigns that support product positioning, drive leads and create sales opportunities into new and existing markets.
- Measurement – Using analytics tools (Web Analytics – Omniture, Eloqua, Social Media) track and analyse the delivery and performance of campaigns.
- Analyse the results of all marketing activity and present findings and recommendations to the Marketing Director and key stakeholders.
- Stay aligned with industry best practice keeping abreast of the latest practices, technologies and principles.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The Successful Applicant
The successful senior marketing executive will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study or industry recognised qualification.
- 5 years' experience in a demand generation marketing role, with reference to content marketing, account based marketing and digital marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to master our brand voice.
- Solid content management experience using CMS's / digital publishing platforms / websites, with deep understanding of presenting content in an inspiring, accurate, relevant, user friendly and commercially-aware manner.
- Experience in HTML, CRM and Excel
- An analytical mind-set with a knowledge of industry reporting tools and the ability to create a narrative from raw data - presenting this back to clients and stakeholders in a compelling and convincing manner.
- Solid understanding of commercial requirements and how to turn requirements into deliverable strategies.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple campaigns, work with a wide range of stakeholders within an organisation.
- Creative and organised with strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and time management abilities.
5 + Years in a Demand Gen role
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.