Senior Corporate Incentives Manager – Luxury Travel, London
- Up to £50K + Commission & Package
- Luxury Travel Brand
- 2 Nov 2017
We are currently searching for an experienced Senior Corporate Incentives Manager to join a global luxury travel leader based in the heart of London.
As a Senior Incentives Manager, you will pitch, present and work with prospective & existing clients to create and deliver bespoke corporate incentives and experiences, which exceed their expectations. You will also nurture and grow the incentives team, whilst ensuring all incentive activations are delivered to the very highest standard.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven, client led and creative individual with excellent project management experience, who’s looking to develop their career and work with numerous high-profile clientele including luxury hotel groups and lifestyle accounts.
In return, you will receive a competitive basic salary plus package and excellent career potential!
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Pitch, present and deliver unique corporate incentive and travel experiences
- Win new business with prospective and existing clients
- Nurture and grow corporate incentives team to exceed targets and ensure activations are delivered in line with clients brief and budget
- Oversee project management, logistics and delivery of client activations
- Educated to degree level (preferred)
- 6+ years’ experience in corporate experiential, event & incentive industry
- Excellent luxury knowledge and network of contacts
- Proven team management experience
- Strong project management/logistics experience
- Highly creative with ability to design exceptional luxury experiences from concept to completion
- Experience working with corporate groups to deliver corporate travel incentives
- Target driven, motivated, with successful sales track record
- Confident presenter with first class client management skills
- Proven budget management experience
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.