Sales Team Manager – Fast Growth Software Firm, Reading
- £35-45K + Commission
- Fast Growth Software Firm
- 28 Sep 2017
We have a rare opportunity for a Sales Team Manager to join a Fast Growth Software Firm based in Henley-on-Thames who have captured the hospitality market by storm. With an ever expanding client portfolio, to include the biggest names in the industry, they are specialists in providing advanced software solutions to the restaurant, food and hotel industries.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Team Manager to join a Fast Growth Software Firm, where you would play a pivotal role in leading, training and mentoring the new business team to meet and exceed sales targets, whilst also formulating processes and meeting with clients to demonstrate solutions and win new business.
With uncapped earning potential, there’s excellent career potential as the business plans to expand internationally!
Candidates will be provided with a full job description upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The ideal Sales Team Manager will:
- Lead and motivate sales team to deliver against set targets
- Mentor, train and develop team members
- Create a sales framework and internal structure
- Develop and manage your own pipeline of sales opportunities
- Promote the organisation’s products /services, identifying potential cross selling opportunities
- Generate monthly sales team reports for SMT
- Be a target driven team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Educated to degree level (preferred)
- Commercial software sales experience or similar (highly desirable)
- Proven experience managing, mentoring and developing a sales team
- Previously established sales processes and internal procedures
- Excellent communicator with the ability to identify and build long-term relationships
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Analytical and numerate
- Highly organised with ability to nurture sales team to achieve and exceed predetermined sales targets
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.