Sales Manager – Luxury Leather Goods, London
- £40k - £50K
- Luxury Brand
- 9 Apr 2020
Based in Central London
The Role and Company:
Our Client is one of the top exporters of Premium Leather Accessories, Textile and Home Décor Products catering to the most renowned Luxury Brands across the Globe.
This is a new role for the company, so our client is looking for someone professional, tenacious, diverse, dynamic and hard working with an existing black book of luxury contacts to join the team and hit the ground running.
You will set and implement objectives in order to effectively contribute to the company’s overall strategy to achieve business goals. You will have a proven track record of proactively selling into the luxury segment, meeting and exceeding challenging targets.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- You must have experience in selling into luxury brands e.g. leather good
- Marketing experience
- Luxury leather goods contacts
- Proven track record in growing revenues
- Experienced in developing and managing strategic partnerships
- 5+ years’ in the industry
- Ability to Interface well with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Leadership
- Excellent Presentation Skills - Virtual and In-Person
- Extensive knowledge of sales tracking and pipeline creation
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
Experience selling into Luxury Goods Brands essential
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.