Sales Executive – Luxury & Bespoke Automotive, London
- Luxury & Bespoke Automotive
- 21 Mar 2017
We are working a renowned name in ground-breaking innovation in luxury bespoke automotive sales require an experienced Retail Sales / customer facing professional to join their team in London.
The role will involve taking high net-worth clientele through the full sales cycle, all aspects of retail vehicle sales and some involvement in marketing and product profiling, whilst providing exceptional levels of service at all times to match this kind of luxury sale.
Some international travel may be required from time-to-time, as well as a need to be available for any out of hours appointments as and when required. In view of the position, flexibility will be needed in some circumstances.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary plus excellent commission structure and package along with the opportunity to work with a luxury marquee with fantastic heritage!
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- To provide excellent customer service through providing a knowledgeable, polite, responsive and effective service, representing the brand and the Company to the expected levels.
- To ensure customer experience and expectations are exceeded and throughout the sales experience
- Comfortable with meeting personal and group sales targets as set.
- Experience of working with IT systems
- You will have excellent communication skills
- Excellent proven ability to build strong relationships
- Proven experience of delivering great customer service
- The ability to achieve a performance standard against a set target
- Experience of organising and prioritising work effectively
- An ability to work with financial data relevant to the sales process
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.