Sales Executive – Global Advertising Firm, Oxford
- Up to £25k DOE plus commission
- Global Advertising Brand
- 19 Jan 2017
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join a fast growing, award winning, Global Advertising Brand based at their beautiful office in Oxfordshire.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to join one of the most successful online advertising businesses with an international focus, entrepreneurial culture and impressive client portfolio.
As a Sales Executive you will play a key role in selling valuable advertising space to new & existing clients in multiple territories. With extensive training and unlimited earnings on offer, there is also great potential to travel and work abroad!
Candidates will be provided with a full job description upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The ideal Sales Executive will:
- Nurture and manage business with new & existing clients, managing the relationship from first contact to aftersales
- Search for new business and add new leads to the sales system
- Qualify leads for international partners and arrange client visits
- Handle client enquiries
- Look after sales admin
Educated to degree level (not essential)
- 1+ years sales experience
- Advertising/publishing sales experience (advantageous)
- Very strong communicator (both verbal and written)
- Confident nature and enjoys talking with people
- Computer literate and comfortable using Word/Excel/Outlook
- Works well in a team environment and also independently
- Fluency in a European language would be advantageous, especially French, Spanish or German
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.