Sales & Events Manager – Luxury Hospitality, London
- £35K - £40K
- Luxury Hospitality Group
- 2 May 2019
Sales & Events Manager
Based in West London
£40k + commission
We are seeking a talented Sales & Events Manager to join a high end restaurant chain based in London.
The Sales and Events Manager reports directly into the Head of Sales with the sole intention of delivering covers over and above that which the business would already generate, additional revenue and revenue streams, supporting the business at all times with a robust, proven sales strategy.
- Maintain professional, personable relationships with all internal key stakeholders in the business, and external to the business, presenting yourself in an astute way at all times.
- Be aware and keep abreast of all competitor set activity, ensuring we are ahead of the curve with unique and creative ways of targeting prospects.
- Attend industry networking events where relevant and if there is a business need.
- Carry out and deliver all responsibilities to the highest level of quality, elevating the business on all levels and doing so with integrity, diligence, and impeccable execution.
- Set a solid, comprehensive, understandable, clear sales strategy for the wider business and individual sites which you manage, control and deliver against above and beyond expectations.
- Maximise all relevant, on brand sales opportunities across the business, in both London and regional sites.
- Support the business by driving large, profitable sales volumes including on brand campaigns which result in cover growth via suitable third-party relationships (both new and existing), group bookings, events and additional revenue streams
- Search and continually deliver new opportunities. Identify new revenue streams.
- Encourage and promote repeat business, retaining a solid contact book with existing, previous and new contacts which is kept in a clear, concise, central contact database
- Manage and execute against a proper, thorough sales pipeline which is regularly reviewed.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong experience in sales and events
- Ability to travel in the UK
- Ability to influence
- Managing complex stakeholder environments
- An existing contact database of sales targets and leads
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to bring business to our restaurants through existing network
- Experience working in generating leads and converting sales; bringing an existing database/black book of corporate clients; hosting clients and events, confident showing guests around and selling spaces; hospitality specifically, restaurants are a must
- Happy to work hard to achieve results and be proactive, not only reactive
- Create new ways to drive the business forward from a sales perspective
- Ability to carve out and drive a pipeline from scratch, segment target business and drive revenue
- Be creative in ways of selling
Additional details and ancan be found below.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.