Retail Marketing Executive, Maidenhead
- £28K - £32K
- Retail Brand
- 16 Mar 2021
The role exists to help grow three specific brand in the UK market, combining commercial, retail marketing and consumer marketing activities. Along with a number of internal and external partners, you will help design and then execute the annual marketing calendar in the UK
Japanese owned consumer business known for their high quality/ durable products
- Increase customer penetration
- Evaluate retailer POS/Marketing opportunities with the objective to have high visibility and increase penetration. Recommend, develop and execute approved Retailer marketing and trade plan. This includes ordering displays, and creating appropriate labels, and other material needed.
- Develop customer specific material: ex material needed for a price promotion which can be from a poster, video or a customized packaging solution
- Responsible for customer specific media buying (on- and offline)
- Point of contact and relationship with partner regarding marketing and trade topics.
- Recommend market activation activities and develop an annual plan together with activation team.
- Responsible for product launches in market
- Ability to operational excellence (excellence in planning, attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects, execute with excellence together with local partners)
- Ability to shape, create and develop strong collaborative relationships with distribution partners. Ability to continuously review existing partners and proactively propose change
- Ability to collaborate with partners to translate overreaching marketing strategy into commercially successful marketing programs including messaging, communications, instore, online marketing and related evaluations and performance improvements.
- Collaboration: Highly structured with a growth mind-set and collaborative working style.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.