Regional Sales Manager – Brussels, Belgium
- Up to £50k + Package
- Global Technology Brand
- 14 Nov 2016
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to join a global Audio Visual technology company based near Brussels, Belgium. Our client provides AV equipment within the luxury residential, hospitality, retail and high end corporate industries. Their clients include a number of luxury house builders, architects, hotels, famous venues and blue chip companies.
This is a fantastic chance to join a cutting edge company at the forefront of technology, and for the right person, an opportunity to progress to Sales Director and receive profit shares.
Main duties will be:-
· Contact leads and new clients and secure business.
· Generate new leads
· Understanding client’s technical needs and translating this into a unique proposal
· To develop existing clients relationships and maximise revenue from key accounts
Additional details and ancan be found below.
· 3 years minimum proven experience of selling B2B within the AV/ Audio Visual industry.
· Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and inter-personal skills
· Track record of meeting and selling to blue chip and high profile clients.
· Strong closing and negotiation skills.
· Knowledge of types of equipment required at events to ensure your ability to sell.
· A strong revenue achievement track record is required.
· Strong work ethic and ability to work within a team and as an individual.
· The ability to work under your own initiative to create your own sales..
· Experience of working in the main Microsoft office packages including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Professional with the ability to use your own initiative and flexibility to also work within a team.
· The ability to organise your own diary and tasks. With excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise your own workloads.
· Results orientated person, who is ambitious and focused.
· Fluent in English and either French
- To communicate with potential new and existing clients
- To be the companies representative
- To maximise the company’s Sales revenue
- Visiting clients and demonstrating product solutions
- To be proactive in assisting the Directors of the company
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.