Regional Sales Manager, Rome
- Up to £39K + Excellent Benefits
- Luxury Technology Brand
- 02 Aug 2016
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to join a high end electronics company based in Rome, Italy. Our client manufactures and supplies luxury electronics equipment within the high end residential, hospitality, retail and corporate industries. Their clients include a number of luxury house builders, architects, hotels, famous venues and blue chip companies including the medical and banking industry.
This is a great chance to join a cutting edge company at the forefront of technology and for the right person, an opportunity to progress to Sales Director and receive profit shares.
Main duties will be to:-
· Contact leads and new clients and secure business.
· Generate new leads
· Understand client’s technical needs and translate this into a unique proposal
· Develop existing clients relationships and maximise revenue from key accounts
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
· 3 years min proven Sales work experience selling B2B with a proven track record.
· 2 years minimum experience of selling within electronics industry.
· Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and inter-personal skills.
· Track record of meeting and selling to blue chip and high profile clients.
· Excellent closing and negotiation skills.
· Strong work ethic and ability to work within a team and as an individual.
· The ability to work under your own initiative to create your own sales.
· Experience of working in the main Microsoft office packages including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Professional with the ability to use your own initiative and flexibility to also work within a team.
· The ability to organise your own diary and tasks. With excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise your own workloads.
· Results orientated person, who is ambitious and focused.
- To communicate with potential new and existing clients
- To be the companies representative
- To maximise the companies Sales revenue
- Visiting clients
- To be proactive in assisting the Directors of the company
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.