Regional Sales Manager – Global Technology Brand, Northern England
- Up to £50k + Excellent OTE
- Northern England
- Global Technology Brand
- 2 Dec 2016
We have an excellent opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to join a leading global electronics brand covering Northern England. They provide high tech electronics equipment within the luxury private and commercial sectors.
Regarded as industry front-runners, they have an excellent client portfolio across numerous territories worldwide and create highly complex solutions and cutting edge technology.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing electronics brand where you would be responsible for winning new business across existing and new accounts, helping shape the ongoing success of the UK Sales Team!
Candidates will be provided with a full Job Description upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
· 3 years minimum proven experience of selling B2B within the AV/ Audio Visual industry.
· Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and inter-personal skills
· Track record of meeting and selling to blue chip and high profile clients.
· Strong closing and negotiation skills.
· A strong revenue achievement track record is required.
· Strong work ethic and ability to work within a team and as an individual.
· The ability to work under your own initiative to create your own sales.
· Results orientated person, who is ambitious and focused.
- To communicate with potential new and existing clients
- To be the companies representative
- To maximise the company’s Sales revenue
- Visiting clients and demonstrating product solutions
- To be proactive in assisting the Directors of the company
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.