European Account Manager – Luxury Watch Brand, London
- Up to £50k DOE plus Benefits
- Luxury Watch / Fine Watch brand
- 9 Mar 2017
We have a rare opportunity for a seasoned Multilingual European Account Manager to join a globally renowned Luxury Watch brand based in London.
Reporting into the Commercial Director with a dotted line to the MD, you would play a vital role in maintaining excellent relationships with major client accounts and retail partners across Europe.
The successful French or Spanish speaking European Account Manager will act as the face of the brand for European clients where you will be responsible for reporting on sales performance, staff training, increasing brand awareness and delivering local marketing initiatives.
A full Job Description will be provided upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The ideal European Account Manager will:
- Visit and develop strong working relationships with client retail partners in Spain & France (other European Countries to be confirmed)
- Provide reports on store sales performance across numerous regions
- Provide staff training to elevate brand knowledge
- Liaise with central marketing team to provide local marketing and merchandising initiatives
- Act as brand ambassador for store or customer related queries
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience preferable.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of Account Management in one of the following industries: Fine watches, Jewellery, Luxury goods
- To make an impact in this role, you must bring excellent communication and relationship management skills, three years minimum in an Area Manager type role in the European luxury industry with watch / jewellery experience preferable
- Along with a self-motivated, can-do attitude and a highly organised approach, you must be comfortable with extensive travel - mostly pre-planned but some last minute trips, nights away from home and have a full UK driving licence
- Good reporting skills and a positive attitude to follow up on action points
- Good negotiation skills, dealing with client expectations on delivery dates
- Being part of a small team, it is essential for the right candidate to be friendly, adaptive, keen to help the entire team, develop good relationships with office-based staff who will be relied on for information & date confirmations
- Prompt answering of enquiries essential, sending holding emails if the answer is not known immediately
- Languages are a must – to include English and French or Spanish as a minimum
This is an exciting opportunity for a European Account Manager to play an important role within a growing team, where you will gain invaluable experience working in a retail environment for a global luxury brand.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.