Property PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager, London
- Luxury Property PR
- 28 Apr 2017
We are currently assisting an excellent Client of ours to recruit for a dynamic, well-connected and driven Account Manager / Account Director to come on board and hit the ground running immediately with some Client accounts.
You will work with a fantastic array of varied Clients including high luxury developments. You really aren’t limited in terms of Client base here and will get the opportunity to work with a mix, across all sectors of property.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
Our Client is a rapidly growing, established agency with a superb reputation the market. This is a unique opportunity to be part of this explosive growth!
With over 50 years experience amongst the team on some of the most iconic international developments, you will work with your Clients to offer a tailored plan across all communication services - PR, events management, brand affiliations, property advice and market insight, industry networking events, award entries and MIPIM packages.
- Solid experience in an SAE, AM or SAM (JAD or AD considered) within the property sector, preferably agency-side
- Excellent creative writing skills and an ability to write compelling copy, with excellent attention to detail and grammatically sound
- A proven ability to secure press coverage
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach, hardworking and committed to the Client's satisfaction
- Good understanding and genuine interest in the property sector
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.