Project Manager (Ecommerce) – London, London
- £65,000 - £70,000
- Premium Brand
- 15 Jun 2016
We are currently looking for Project Manager (Ecommerce) for a commercial for a Premium Retail company in their London Office. They are exceptional specialist in all season clothing fashion.
The ideal Project Manager (Ecommerce) will be responsible for project managing the end to end for projects cross the brands websites.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Project Manager (Ecommerce) will:
- Have full ownership of the delivery of projects across the business.
- Comfortable in accounting for resources for projects.
- Set out project vison to the team to achieve business goals
- Work closely with business analysts to identify business improvements.
- Set out project guidelines and time frames and track progress
- Responsible for progress reports and proposals, with the ability to report through presentations.
- Proactive in developing suggestions for driving acquisition through to retention across the website.
- UX design delivery knowledge
- Mobile app development and implementation
- Experienced Project manager (Ecommerce)
- Experience delivering in an agile and fast paced business
- Management of 3rd parties
- Experience working across ecommerce
- Excellent understanding of IT life cycle
- Communication skills across the business
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.