Product Marketing Manager, Berkshire
- £60-80K + Excellent Benefits
- Global SaaS Firm
- 1 Nov 2016
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager to join a global, award winning, enterprise HCM SaaS firm located at their EMEA office in Berkshire. Specialists in the creation of cutting edge cloud based solutions; their products optimise workplace performance and employee engagement.
The successful Product marketing Manager will be responsible for researching the market, creating engaging product related marketing collateral as well as driving product growth through a variety of marketing campaigns and presentations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing, international, SaaS firm who are breaking into new markets and for the right person there is very real potential for career progression.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Planning and delivering product lifecycle plans, which create measurable results
- Go to market planning and GTM marketing
- Creating engaging product collateral to include brochures, data sheets, presentations, web pages, etc
- Carrying out competitor research and business analysis
- Developing campaigns which will support sales and drive business growth
- Presenting products, solutions and benefits with ability to easily decipher and explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Engaging with and influencing key stakeholders within the enterprise software community
Degree educated and ideally come from a SaaS background and / or HCM
- 5 years min proven Marketing experience within a SaaS company
- B2B creative marketer with understanding of digital marketing
- Knowledge of HRMS/HCM systems
- Excellent communication (both verbal/written) and presentation skills, able to influence at all levels
- Highly analytical, able to communicate market challenges and trends
- Strong work ethic with ability to work within a team and as an individual
- Results orientated person, who is ambitious, energetic and focused
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.