Business Development Manager – Global Marketing Agency, Aylesbury
- Up to £50k plus Bonus & Excellent Benefits
- Global Marketing Firm
- 18 Jan 2017
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join an award winning Global Marketing Agency who are recognised as industry front-runners with a strong presence in FMCG, Automotive and Technology.
Reporting to the Sales Director, this is an excellent opportunity to join a world leader in Business Solutions with an impressive client portfolio. In this pivotal role you will be instrumental in creating and presenting compelling new business pitches, advising and working closely with the wider sales team to acquire new business with existing & new clients!
Candidates will be provided with a full job description upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The ideal Business Development Manager will:
- Act as a business solutions expert responsible for creating highly compelling proposals and tender documents
- Add value and deliver pitches to win new business and contribute towards the ongoing success of the business
- Keep informed of the company’s latest business solutions, often advising colleagues on how to maximise sales and cross-selling opportunities
- Manage the sales bid process from start to finish, responding to RFI’s & RFP's
- Regularly visit clients to present products and solutions
Educated to degree level (desired)
- 5 years’ B2B sales experience (min) wining new business within an agency environment
- Demonstrable track record winning new business and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent presentation skills and willing to travel to visit clients
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with first class project management skills
- Natural problem solver
- Experience creating and delivering compelling pitches and wining RFP’s to blue chip organisations
- Very strong communicator
- Ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.