PR Manager – Luxury Lifestyle Brand (Wine and Spirits), London
- £55K - £60K
- Luxury Lifestyle Brand
- 8 Apr 2021
PR Manager – Perm Role
Central London Offices.
A fantastic opportunity for a PR Manager to join a luxury Brand known for their passion and quality of their products .
They are looking for a PR Manager, ideally educated to degree level, with at least 4/ 6 years PR experience gained from a luxury brand.
We also need someone who knows Digital Comms as well as traditional PR so a good understanding of Social is a must with a good 2 / 3 years experience at a high level.
The PR Manager will need to be immaculately presented, charming and highly intelligent with proven writing skills and an acute eye for a story.
They will need to have a proven track record of gaining high quality press coverage and an amazing black book of current press contacts
- Maintain and generate excellent relationships with press contacts
- Simultaneously manage a number of communications projects
- Deliver strategic communications
- Attend and manage key events
- Contribute to social media
- Might suit an agency Account Manager / Senior Account Manager / Account Director
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Experience of working in the drinks industry
- Good contacts with key wine journalists, bloggers, and within the trade (very good network).
- Experience of working in luxury lifestyle brands.
- Experience of being digital savvy (working with influencers and digital tools and utilising these channels).
- International experience (very advantageous)
4 / 5 Years PR Experience either from Luxury Goods/ Luxury Lifestyle brands /Premium Drinks brands
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.