Senior Events Manager – Tech Scale Up Brand, Oxford
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a fast-growing Tech scale-up company based in Oxford.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Working closely with the wider marketing team particularly the social media manager to develop and manage fully integrated events
- Manage the implementation of the Event strategies
- Act as the first point of contact for all press enquiries
- Deliver an events programme
- Fully manage all projects from end to end ensuring completion to agreed deadlines.
- Continually analyse results both commercial and customer insights to drive performance
- Record and track all spend ensuring that events keep within allotted budget and deliver return on expectation.
- A Degree level or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in event/entertainment management is preferred
- A proven track record in delivering targets, programmes or projects
- Experience in managing event and PR agencies
- Degree level or equivalent experience
- Experience in delivering events and speaking events in a fast-moving multichannel environment or high transactional B2B business of comparable scale and dynamism most likely in the Technology industry.
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.