PR & Digital Communications Executive, Birmingham
About the job
We are looking for a PR & Digital Communications Executive to join a luxury jewellery client based in Birmingham.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in PR and Digital ( Social media ) communications with high-end luxury goods, fashion or fine jewellery.
The role will report directly to the Head of Marketing to:
• Execute their social media strategy across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter while identifying new opportunities to grow our following organically, ensuring a high-quality brand standard across all published visual content promoting the brand’s luxury lifestyle and ensuring ROI.
• Support content creation for the company either in-house or working with external service providers.
• Identify key networking opportunities among British and international parties for brand collaborations.
• Identify opportunities for sales-marketing campaigns, prioritising sales through targeting HNI and navigating the luxury market landscape.
• Build-up and organise our existing journalist database, while also identifying new editorial opportunities in both print and online among specialist jewellery media, tier-1 luxury and lifestyle media.
The ideal candidate is a self-driven, charismatic, strategic and creative individual with a keen interest in the luxury sector and/or fine jewellery, who will thrive in building a heritage brand and enjoy being in the thick of it.
Salary: £32-£35K depending on experience.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
• Minimum 2 years PR and Social media experience essential.
• Interest in luxury branding, and/or fine jewellery .
• Proven experience and knowledge in traditional and digital PR
• Any Experience in graphic design is a plus.
Beneficial to have:
• A good understanding of social media tools including, Instagram Insights, Hootsuite.
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.