PR & Communications Executive – International Lifestyle Brand, London
- British Lifestyle Brand
- 15 Jun 2017
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a PR & Communications Executive to join one of the most well-known, internationally renowned, British consumer lifestyle brands in London.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will play a pivotal role in developing and delivering targeted communications to drive brand awareness and consumer interest across Europe.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced consumer PR professional with 2+ years’ experience to join a dynamic and ambitious team, with excellent potential for career progression.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful PR & Communications Executive will:
- Be the main liaison for PR agencies
- Actively develop PR plans and campaigns to support wider marketing strategies
- Maximise effectiveness of PR output through working with relevant press and media distributors
- Oversee press office and manage media visits
- Develop consumer communications (email & social) and social content
- Manage PR budget
- Ideally degree educated
- 2-3+ years’ consumer PR experience either in-house or agency
- Must have excellent writing skills
- Strong press contacts in consumer/lifestyle sector
- Excellent media awareness
- Highly organised and efficient with excellent time management skills
- An enthusiastic and strong team player
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.