PR Account Manager (Swedish), London
My client, a leading integrated marketing and communications agency, have a requirement for a fluent (ideally native) Swedish speaking PR professional to join their team. Experience within the property sector would be a huge bonus, alongside 3 or more years experience within the PR market.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a driven, highly successful and global team in a role which offers a fast-track to senior management level, and exposure to the property industry’s most influential and luxurious real estate players.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Management of multiple client accounts, which will be allocated according to experience
- Mentoring more junior staff
- Driving new business forwards, nurturing client relationships and pitching effectively
- Researching, analysing and reporting on market and media
- Managing communications plans and budgets
- Arranging and attending events and networking opportunities
- Travelling to meet with clients, both within the UK and internationally
- Blogging on industry features and issues, using creativity and wide knowledge to create original and engaging content
- Degree educated
- Fluent, preferably native Swedish speaker with additional fluency/ working proficiency in spoken and written English
- At least 3 years experience within PR, preferably within real estate or local government
- Agency experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to understand and respond to competing demands and priorities quickly and with professionalism
- Able to form a strong team bond while operating independently when required
- Excellent digital and social skills
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.