PR Account Manager (Swedish), London
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Leading Marketing & Communications Agency
- 24 Jul 2017
My client, a leading integrated marketing and communications agency, have a requirement for a fluent (ideally native) Swedish speaking PR professional to join their team. Experience within the property sector would be a huge bonus, alongside 3 or more years experience within the PR market.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a driven, highly successful and global team in a role which offers a fast-track to senior management level, and exposure to the property industry’s most influential and luxurious real estate players.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
- Management of multiple client accounts, which will be allocated according to experience
- Mentoring more junior staff
- Driving new business forwards, nurturing client relationships and pitching effectively
- Researching, analysing and reporting on market and media
- Managing communications plans and budgets
- Arranging and attending events and networking opportunities
- Travelling to meet with clients, both within the UK and internationally
- Blogging on industry features and issues, using creativity and wide knowledge to create original and engaging content
- Degree educated
- Fluent, preferably native Swedish speaker with additional fluency/ working proficiency in spoken and written English
- At least 3 years experience within PR, preferably within real estate or local government
- Agency experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to understand and respond to competing demands and priorities quickly and with professionalism
- Able to form a strong team bond while operating independently when required
- Excellent digital and social skills
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.