PPC Account Manager – Cambridge, Cambridge
- 29 Jun 2016
PPC Account Manager – Cambridge
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a PPC Manager to join a global and well established brand. Responsible for the businesses paid search, while working closely with the Product teams globally.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fun and vibrant brand with a global market, and excellent opportunity.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful PPC Account Manager will:
- Responsible for Google Adwords Campaign Management
- Providing PPC recommendations and statistical analysis to clients.
- KPI management with ability to action outcomes
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to explain results
- Achieving account growth through driving sales
- Keeping up to date with developments in the industry and to share any learning's with the team.
- Provide growth through paid search
- Experience with measuring ROI
- Excellent data driven analyses.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail
This role comes with outstanding company benefits and culture
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.