Partnerships Account Director – Luxury Brand, West Sussex
- Up to £45K plus bonus & benefits
- West Sussex
- Global Luxury Brand
- 10 Nov 2017
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Partnerships Account Director to join a globally recognised Luxury Brand located near West Sussex on a full time permanent basis. They have a rich heritage and excellent reputation.
The successful Partnerships Account Director will be responsible for developing long term partnerships, ensuring client expectations, objectives and ROI are met at all times, whilst also managing a talented team.
In return, you will receive an excellent package, long term career potential and work within beautiful surroundings.
Candidates will be provided with a full job description upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The ideal Partnerships Account Director will:
- Develop strong senior/executive level relationships with commercial partners to drive client engagement and acquisition
- Foster mutually beneficial partnership deals and build existing partnership proposals
- Be responsible for financial management of partner revenue
- Oversee planning and delivery of numerous bespoke affinity marketing events
- Nurture, coach and develop partnerships team
- Extensive partnership relationship management experience
- Proven track record expanding and growing commercial partnerships
- Luxury brand experience (desirable)
- Proven ability of building an audience and reaching new prospects
- KPI and target driven
- ROI focused
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Willing to travel
- International language skills (desired)
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.