Partnerships Manager, Luxury Travel, London
- Excellent + package
- Luxury Travel Brand
- 13 Jan 2019
Partnership Manager, Luxury Travel
We currently have a super exciting opportunity to work for a high end luxury travel brand based in London. You’ll be responsible for sourcing, developing and managing partnerships to achieve customer acquisition and sales objectives. You will establish and manage a pipeline and method for revenue generation. You will have an ability to identify key partners and establish a robust process for key account management.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of 7+ years in senior-level negotiation as a partnership, business development or key accounts manager
- Established network of contacts in the premium / private travel and luxury sectors
- Demonstrated history of generating revenue and meeting targets
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Impeccably organised and accurate in execution
- Analytical mindset and digital proficiency
- Experience of fast-pace environments that require laser-focused prioritisation
- Team player
To succeed in this role you will need to attend seminars, events, trade and consumer shows. A background in partnerships, business development or key accounts management is ideal. To succeed you will need to demonstrate a track record of generating revenue and achieving targets. Having an established network of industry contacts, specifically premium or private travel would be beneficial along with experience of working in fast-pace environments that require laser-focused prioritisation.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.