Partnerships Manager, Luxury Travel, London
- Excellent + package
- Luxury Travel Brand
- 13 Jan 2019
Partnership Manager, Luxury Travel
We currently have a super exciting opportunity to work for a high end luxury travel brand based in London. You’ll be responsible for sourcing, developing and managing partnerships to achieve customer acquisition and sales objectives. You will establish and manage a pipeline and method for revenue generation. You will have an ability to identify key partners and establish a robust process for key account management.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of 7+ years in senior-level negotiation as a partnership, business development or key accounts manager
- Established network of contacts in the premium / private travel and luxury sectors
- Demonstrated history of generating revenue and meeting targets
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Impeccably organised and accurate in execution
- Analytical mindset and digital proficiency
- Experience of fast-pace environments that require laser-focused prioritisation
- Team player
To succeed in this role you will need to attend seminars, events, trade and consumer shows. A background in partnerships, business development or key accounts management is ideal. To succeed you will need to demonstrate a track record of generating revenue and achieving targets. Having an established network of industry contacts, specifically premium or private travel would be beneficial along with experience of working in fast-pace environments that require laser-focused prioritisation.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.