Paid Search (PPC) Manager ( Part Time 3 days a week ), London
- £35,000.00 Pro rata
- Luxury Fashion Brand
- 21 Jan 2019
Paid Search (PPC) Manager ( Part Time 3 days a week )
Salary: £32,500 to £37,500 ( Pro Rata to 3/5 days per week )
My award-winning retail client, based in Central London, is looking for a Paid Search Manager to join their E-commerce team on a part-time, permanent basis.
Operating from their Head Offices my client has seen incredible sales and profit growth in the past five years.
Being responsible for a media budget as well as managing the Paid Search team, you will play a pivotal role in the continued growth of the business.
With digital campaigns currently spanning across Google, Bing, Facebook and Amazon, that are supported by offline direct mail campaigns, you will need to understand the overall marketing mix and how to continually adapt to fluid business objectives.
This is a new role which has been created due to the continued growth of the brand and substantial growth through a new company acquisition, this role offers a fantastic opportunity for accelerated career growth for the right candidate.
- Responsible for all aspects of paid digital campaigns from planning, executing, reporting and formulating strategy with the Director of E-commerce
- Build and manage an in-house PPC team, including keeping your own skills and knowledge up to date by attending conferences and seminars
- Managing a budget across all media channels
- Working with internal stakeholders proactively to ensure business goals are met across all departments
- Be the leader and advocate for digital marketing in the company, promoting it internally and providing understanding and comprehension of the digital environment
The successful candidate:
- Will have a minimum of three years’ experience across Google and Bing
- Experience of budget management for a single client
- Absolutely must be a team player who seeks out opportunities to offer their skills to stakeholders in the business
- A charismatic communicator who can give feedback without discouraging
- Must have worked either with retail clients, or directly in-house with retail, with strong experience of Google Shopping and proven strategies for E-commerce success
- Understanding of Amazon ads and the different media types available
- Will be a confident leader of people, with an encouraging attitude and an enthusiasm for developing people’s natural skills and abilities
Job Type: Part time
Salary: £35,000.00 to £37,500.00 /year Pro Rata
- PPC Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google AdWords: 1 year (Preferred)
- PPC: 2 years (Preferred)
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.