Office/ Marketing Manager, London
- £25,000 to £35,000
- Real Estate
- 07 Sep 2016
We currently have an exciting opportunity for driven office/ marketing manager join the London HQ. Specialists in real estate investment and private equity, we are looking for an ambitious and highly motivated Office/ Marketing Manager to join our team on a full time, permanent basis.
The ideal individual will be responsible for assisting the Senior Management with the implementation and management of marketing campaigns across various online and offline platforms.
This is an excellent opportunity for a creative and highly motivated person to join a fast paced firm with exceptional potential for career progression, who wishes to move into a marketing role.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
The successful Marketing Manager will:
- Operational support for the office to include checking of invoices against works carried out and dealing with queries with contractors, suppliers and service providers.
- Be responsible for the internal and external marketing, promoting company/brand awareness
- Manage multiple social media channels including website, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Create case studies / reference material for marketing purposes
- Manage the CMS duties across the business.
- Responsible to for producing digital and print assists via Photoshop.
- Personal assistance to company directors: administration, arranging travel and accommodation, data management and filing, and other daily business matters.
- General office management duties including Stationary orders, Diary management, and answering phones.
- Educated to degree level
- Computer literate in MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Comfortable using publishing tools
- Social media and web savvy
- Experience with basic Adobe Photoshop
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.