Office Manager – Interiors Company, London
- Interiors Brand
- 3 Mar 2017
Our client, a renowned interiors company based in West London, has a requirement for a highly skilled and experienced Office Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a very varied role which requires an individual with a background in senior data administration alongside sales and customer service skills, with an excellent knowledge of I.T. and some experience within the digital marketing space.
An extremely competitive salary is on offer for the right person, along with the chance to become an integral part of this close-knit team and to contribute to the continued growth of this highly successful and well established business.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- The input, formatting, manipulation, communication and transfer of data
- Close liaison and collaboration with external marketing and web design agencies
- The use of Excel and bespoke in-house systems to place, monitor and complete orders
- Liaison with customers in both a sales and aftercare capacity, employing exceptional communication skills to enable new business while maintaining the loyal and ongoing client base
- Client contact including supply queries and requests, price negotiations, and order management
- The ongoing review and improvement of sales literature, presentations and advertising material
- Creating content, including copywriting and editing as required
- Managing the busy office environment
- Calm, logical, mature and methodical approach
- Experience in a sales capacity
- Good understanding of and passion for effective business marketing
- Database management and manipulation
- Comprehensive administration experience including excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Excellent I.T. skills and a passion for resolving problems in this area and suggesting improvements
- Commercially astute with a keen eye for opportunities for improvement and development
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.