Mobile Phone Repair Engineer/Technician – Luxury Retail, London
- Luxury Retail Manufacturer
- 9 Dec 2015
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Phone Repair Engineer/Technician to join a high-end manufacturer within the luxury retail industry based in London. It is an extremely exciting time for this company as they are experiencing astounding growth globally as their new generation of opulent consumer electronic devices are set to be launched in early 2016!
The successful Mobile Phone Repair Engineer/Technician will be responsible for diagnosing, repairing and updating luxury Android based smartphone devices for VIP clients within their boutique London workshop and at VIP customers’ premises.
As the very first Engineer/Technician, you will oversee and have the opportunity to establish and grow the entire lab operation which includes all tools, test equipment, spare parts and reporting systems.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
Main duties will be to:-
- Perform smartphone inspection, troubleshooting, testing, hardware repair and software updates
- Maintain full functionality of the workshop/Lab
- Accurately document repairs and parts information using repair tracking system
- Interact with VIP customers where required and visit customers’ premises, providing unrivalled customer service
- Provide root cause analysis reports and escalate/resolve problems with manufacturer
- 2 years min proven lab repair experience with smartphone/laptop/tablet devices.
- Certified Electronic Engineer/Technician (or equivalent diploma)
- Experience with test equipment (Oscilloscope, RF tester, DVM) essential
- Ability to conduct manual (hand work) component level replacement as well as assembly and cosmetic mobile device refurbishment
- The ability to backup, restore and load Android OS devices
- Strong computer skills with experience in root cause analysis and reporting
- Willing to travel and work extra hours including non-business hours
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.