Marketing Officer (Maternity Cover), Chester
- Between £22-25k DOE + Package
- Large Medical Brand
- 24 Feb 2016
Marketing Officer – Global Optical Brand
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Officer to join a global manufacturer of optical equipment based at their UK Head Office near Chester on a full time mat cover basis. The company specialises in designing, manufacturing and supplying the latest in optical technology worldwide.
The ideal Marketing Officer will work within the UK Marketing team and will assist with the development of all external communications to include implementing marketing campaigns, supporting new media, delivering advertising and PR campaigns as well as overseeing website content.
Excellent pension scheme, 30 days holiday (Inc. bank holidays), life insurance, subsidised canteen and uniform
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Plan, develop and implement customer focused marketing communication plans/campaigns
- Look after social media channels and drive traffic to website (SEO/PPC)
- Manage advertising and PR campaigns ensuring brand reputation is enhanced at all times
- Work closely with and brief communication agencies, printers and media, ensuring output material is accurate and of high quality
- Oversee website user experience and extra net site, ensuring information is relevant, accurate and kept up-to-date
- Monitor customer behaviour and identify areas for new/improved marketing activities
- Analyse marketing campaigns, measure ROI and compare against original plans, making suitable recommendations for improvement
- Manage numerous campaigns across diverse channels, ensuring delivery is on time and within budget.
The ideal Marketing Officer will be CIM qualified (or equivalent) with a minimum of 2 years marketing experience in a B2B environment.
Ideally they will need strong digital marketing experience (social, SEO, PPC and web) as well as PR and advertising knowledge.
Marketing experience within an optical, medical or dental background will be a plus.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.