Marketing Manager – Newbury, Newbury
- £40K - £50K
- Luxury Brand
- 11 Jan 2022
We are partnering with a luxury beauty business at an exciting time of investment and growth. Reporting into the Marketing & Digital Director, the Marketing Manager will have a focus on developing integrated campaigns, brand activations and delivering seasonal marketing strategy across a portfolio of esteemed and celebrity-loved brands.
This is a unique opportunity to take on a true 360 marketing role, taking the lead on content planning and creation, social media activity, including influencer and celebrity partnerships, alongside other key projects such as etailer marketing support, CRM, PR and analytics. We are looking for a brilliant brand guardian, experienced in the creation of compelling content stories and social media plans to support new product launches, events and growth in to new global markets.
To apply for this role and for immediate consideration please send your CV via the link on this portal.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
Key responsibilities include:
- Defining & co-ordinating an omni-channel marketing plan across all D2C channels focusing on both UK & international markets, upholding positioning & growth across a growing portfolio of brands
- Execute the marketing plan across all consumer platforms to engage, inspire and drive sales
- Responsible for developing and delivering social media calendars and content schedule for all brands
- Suggest key influencers to work with and execute campaigns in partnership with the Marketing & Digital Director
- Update content and promotional activity across Amazon and any other direct E-Tailer platforms
- Responsible for the creation of email calendars and campaigns using a ESP such as Dot digital /MailChimp
- Liaison with consumer PR agency to build out compelling PR schedules for new launches and store openings
- Responsible for developing and maintaining brand assets and promotional materials
- Organization of internal and external marketing events in the UK and internationally
- Management of sampling campaigns and co-ordination of product requests/samples
- Gather, monitor and report on consumer data to measure online performance and customer shopping behaviours
CIM a bonus
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.