Marketing Manager – Luxury Lifestyle Brand, West London
- £30-42K DOE
- West London
- Luxury Lifestyle Brand
- 19 May 2016
We currently have an exciting and rare opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a boutique, award winning, growing lifestyle brand at their HQ in West London. Representing an extensive list of luxury consumer brands, this newly created role will play a key part in driving the company’s future growth.
The ideal Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing all marketing across online, ecommerce, social media, print advertising and PR as well as working closely with the digital team to deliver a digital marketing strategy.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
The successful Marketing Manager will:
- Work with senior management to create and deliver a complete marketing strategy
- Bring forward creative and innovative marketing strategies to approach their clientele
- Deliver consumer engagement and build audiences
- Manage agency relationships across PR, design, advertising and social media
- Identify customer trends, competitor activity and market conditions and adapt marketing campaigns and strategies accordingly
- The ideal Marketing Manager will be degree educated and have luxury lifestyle brand experience
- 3-5 years min marketing experience (ideally within luxury)
- Creative marketer with strong digital knowledge
- Solid grasp within luxury and in particular the retail sector (desired)
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Strong commercial acumen with focus on ROI
- Able to multitask and project manage to completion
- Team player who is also happy working autonomously
- Thrives in a small team environment where your contribution can make a real difference
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.