Marketing Manager – Luxury Leisure Brand, Wimbledon
- £45K - £55K DEO
- Luxury Leisure Brand
- 19 Sep 2018
We have been retained by a well-established, premium Leisure brand in their search for a newly created Marketing Manager to join their Head Office in London on a full time permanent basis. With an extensive heritage, they have a distinctive style and appeal to a range of individuals across their UK and US business.
With ambitious plans, they are now looking to take their marketing presence to the next level, especially across the digital space, with a primary focus on driving customer acquisition, increasing customer conversion and elevating brand awareness.
This is an excellent chance to join a growing and already successful Luxury leisure brand where you will play a pivotal role in influencing their future marketing strategies across the full marketing matrix!
A more detailed Job Description will be provided upon successful application.
Additional details and an application form can be seen below.
With this newly created role as Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop marketing across a number of channels, including point-of-sale retail, Tool Kits, Data and ecommerce
- Implement a multi-channel customer acquisition strategy to drive customer acquisition, retention and increase overall brand presence
- Create bespoke campaigns online to target customer segments across the brand.
- Direct ongoing Acquisition marketing activity and email marketing campaigns
- Manage relationship with external Creative agency
- Implement long term plans to ‘build’ the brand profile
- 6+ years Luxury OR Membership marketing experience
- Currently operating at a Manager level in Marketing
- Proven track record developing brand strategies/campaigns across the full marketing mix both online & offline
- Strong experience in brand marketing or is highly desired as this will play a pivotal role in the future success of the brand
- Budget and team management experience with strong commercial acumen
- Interested in the leisure, Hospitality, Hotels, Membership environments
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.