Senior Marketing Manager – Investment management, Ascot
- £60k - £70k plus package and bonus
- Investment Management Brand
- 18 May 2022
Our client, a global investment management and advisory brand, has an opening for experienced Senior Marketing Manager. The positions require individuals with a background in in the finance world, alongside extensive experience within the investment management ( IM ) sector and or advisory , preferably from a similar background
A strategic, analytical and creative approach is essential in ensuring that this global brand continues successfully through the delivery of ambitious, adaptable and well-aligned brand strategies.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Assess, analyse and monitor customer trends and behaviours as well as identifying issues and requirements
- Create, refine and deliver strategic brand plans which maximise the impact and profit for the company
- Play an active part in developing strategy for the brand in the forthcoming years
- Ensure cohesive adherence to brand strategy through effective communication with regional teams
- Development of a range of communication collaterol
- Manage and monitor budgets.
- Manage and mentor direct reports and external agencies
Degree educated, with a degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Extensive experience within marketing.
- An analytical approach to understanding the business and different markets within the IM Investment management space
- Strategic professional approach, with the ability to troubleshoot and adapt
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience in managing colleagues or are ambition to move into a managerial role
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.