Senior Marketing Manager – Travel Retail – Luxury FMCG, London
- £60k - £70k plus package and bonus
- Luxury FMCG Brand
- 19 Sep 2017
Our client, a global luxury FMCG brand, has two upcoming openings for experienced Marketing Managers. Both positions require individuals with a background in travel retail, alongside extensive experience within the luxury sector, preferably from a FMCG background.
A strategic, analytical and creative approach is essential in ensuring that this global brand continues to utilise the potential of the travel retail sector of the business, through the delivery of ambitious, adaptable and well-aligned brand strategies.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
- Assess, analyse and monitor travel retail customer trends and behaviours as well as identifying issues and requirements
- Create, refine and deliver strategic brand plans which maximise the impact and profit for the company
- Play an active part in developing strategy for the brand in the forthcoming years
- Ensure cohesive adherence to brand strategy through effective communication with regional teams
- Development of a range of communication collaterol
- Manage and monitor budgets within travel retail
- Manage and mentor direct reports and external agencies
Degree educated, with a degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Extensive experience within marketing and, ideally, field sales
- An analytical approach to understanding the business and different markets within the travel retail space
- Strategic professional approach, with the ability to troubleshoot and adapt
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience in managing colleagues or an ambition to move into a managerial role
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.