Marketing Manager – Technology Brand, London
- £40,000 - £47,000
- 17 Oct 2016
Marketing Manager – Luxury Brand, London
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join an award winning brand based near Richmond. This is an exceptional chance to join a well-established British brand, which has a massive presence throughout the UK, Europe, USA, Middle East and Asia.
Candidates will be provided with a full job description upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The ideal Marketing Manager will be responsible for implementing the marketing strategy and will drive customer acquisition and ecommerce performance. You will also develop all paid search, display advertising and retargeting campaigns, whilst ensuring all activities are delivered on time and within budget.
- Educated to degree level with brand experience
- 3 years (min) Marketing experience
- Ideally from an FMCG background
- Solid understanding of online marketing and campaign evaluation
- Experience managing search marketing (SEO, PPC), Google Analytics
- Highly numerate with ability to analyse markets, spot trends and implement marketing initiatives accordingly
- Email Marketing to increase acquisition.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.