Marketing Manager – Global Luxury Brand, Qatar
- £60K + benefits
- Global Retail Brand
- 22 Jun 2016
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join a global and well established luxury lifestyle brand located in Qatar. Representing multiple famous brands, they operate across a range of sectors and are looking for a dynamic and creative Marketing Manager to maximise brand exposure and strengthen their market position.
The successful Marketing Manager will be responsible for devising the organisation’s overall marketing strategy across multiple platforms in order to strengthen partnerships, increase brand awareness and drive customer acquisition.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fun and dynamic team with excellent potential for career progression.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The ideal Marketing Manager will:
- Plan, implement and communicate the organisation's marketing strategies, communications and public relations activities
- Manage and allocate the marketing budget
- Ensure consistency of brand identity and tone of voice across all communication and promotional material
- Build brand presence and PR through various media channels and agency relationships
- Ensure ROI is maximised at all times and recommend actions for future improvement
Educated to degree level/CIM qualified in Marketing, Business Management or a similar subject
- Have 4+ years marketing experience within luxury retail /lifestyle
- Experience marketing across multiple verticals
- A desire to make an ‘impact’ and grow the company’s existing strategy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills
- Able to multitask and deliver projects on time and within budget
- Excellent communicator (both written & verbal)
- Commercially focused and analytical
- Ability to create and nurture partnerships to ensure ROI is maximised at all times
- Fluent English language skills; Arabic would be beneficial
- Live locally or willing to relocate
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.