Senior Marketing Executive – Luxury Interiors Brand, London
- Up to £35K + Excellent Benefits
- Global Luxury Brand - Interiors
- 27 Jul 2017
We have been retained by Luxury interiors brand in their search for a Marketing Executive to develop their UK based marketing strategy and ensure future brand growth. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced, global brand with an unrivalled reputation and enviable portfolio.
The successful Marketing Executive will be responsible for evolving the brand marketing strategy through all project phases and will work across traditional print, digital, advertising and PR to elevate market position and new project awareness in multiple territories, whilst overseeing project budgets to ensure effective ROI.
A full Job Description will be provided upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Marketing Manager will:
- Deliver brand marketing strategies across various territories in line with customer insight
- Manage agency relationships across PR, marketing, events, digital and advertising ensuring smooth delivery in line with marketing calendar
- Arrange the development of all creatives across print, digital and video
- Measure and report the ongoing effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Develop the ongoing international Social Media strategy
- Oversee the organisation of various international Marketing & Sales events
- Identify potential opportunities for brand partnerships
Ideally have a degree and excellent marketing track record, preferably with experience in Interior design brand, luxury or other consumer facing sectors
- 3+ years marketing experience (ideally within luxury & preferably interiors / luxury furniture experience )
- Proven experience delivering brand strategy and creating desirability
- Experience delivering multiple marketing projects based on target demographic
- KPI and target driven
- ATL/BTL marketing
- Proven track record marketing to HNWI's with demonstratable budget management experience
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.