Marketing Executive, Croydon
Working hours 09:15am to 17:15pm – hybrid working policy whereby staff can work up to 60% of their working week from home
Salary £30,000 – £40,000 depending on experience
Our client is looking for Marketing Executive to provide assistance to the Marketing Department on all marketing matters. The Marketing Executive role will be primarily based in the Croydon office.
- Marketing Strategy – Work alongside the Marketing team to implement the business and marketing plans for all departments and brands.
- Digital Marketing – Work alongside the Head of Marketing to develop and implement the firm’s online marketing strategy. Developing and optimising the firm’s digital channels as well as implementing the firm’s SEO strategy to drive traffic to the firm’s website. Regular reporting and analysis of all channels using Google Analytics and other online tools.
- Social Media – Implementation and development of the social media strategy and undertake regular reporting analysis.
- Email Marketing – Manage and create marketing email campaigns using the firm’s in-house software alongside maintaining the database and mailing lists. ( Mailchimp experience a bonus )
- Marketing Collateral – Provide support with the creative production of marketing collateral.
- Marketing Budget – Provide assistance with budget control to the Head of Marketing.
- Assisting with the firm’s London office business plan
- Good all-round education including English and Maths
- 2/3 years+ previous marketing experience.
- Experience of SEO, PPC and online advertising campaign management
- Well organised
- Can use own initiative
- Can prioritise own workload
- Excellent IT skills including the
- Mailchimp or salesforce
- Must hold clean driving license
This job description is not a definitive list or exhaustive list of responsibilities but identifies the key responsibilities.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.