Marketing Executive – Global Brand, Central London
We have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a global, well-established and market leading brand based in London on a full time permanent basis. With an extensive heritage, they provide high-tech services across numerous sectors and have a global coverage.
In this newly created position, the Marketing Executive will work closely with the Head of Marketing to contribute towards the ongoing success of the brand. This role will offer a lot of variety from website & social media development, events management and marketing collateral creation to sales support and hospitality activities.
This is an excellent chance for a Marketing Executive with 1/5 / 2+ years’ B2C marketing experience to join a successful global brand with potential for lots of travel and very real career progression!
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Marketing Executive will:
- Develop website and social media coverage
- Manage events and logistics (internal/external)
- Process client enquiries and utilise CRM system to support Marketing & Sales
- Create and develop promotional marketing collateral, working closely with external agencies
- Prepare presentation materials
- Oversee other ad hoc marketing tasks
- 2+ years marketing experience
- Sounds knowledge of marketing principles
- Web development/social media experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- CRM experience (beneficial)
- Highly motivated, self-starter
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.