Marketing Communications Manager (Maternity Cover), Oxford
- £45K + package
- Large Consumer Brand
- 12 Jan 2016
Marketing Communications Manager – Household Brand, Oxford
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Communications Manager to join an award winning, globally renowned, consumer brand located near Oxford on a mat cover basis. Over the last 35 years, this brand has become one of the most successful household names in the world.
Working closely with the Marketing Director and associated departments the ideal Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing the marcomms strategy for their UK brand.
Excellent pension scheme, 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Marketing Communications Manager will:
- Work with Marketing Director and associated departments to implement and manage a Professional marketing strategy and annual marketing plans.
- Develop relationships and work with key media organisations, public affairs and external agencies
- Work closely with Insights team to ensure consumer and customer insights remain focus of all activity
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensure all marketing activity is in line with overall marketing strategy and UK sales
- Manage and develop direct reports (2)
The ideal Marketing Communications Manager will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) and be a member of the CIM (or similar).
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.