Marketing Executive – Investment Firm, West London
- West London
- Investment FIrm
- 18 Jul 2016
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a small, fast paced, real estate investment firm located in West London. Specialising in real estate and private equity, they are looking for an ambitious and highly motivated Marketing Executive to join their marketing team.
The ideal Marketing Executive will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Director with the implementation and management of several marketing campaigns.
This is an excellent opportunity for a creative and highly motivated marketer to join a fast paced firm with excellent potential for career progression.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Marketing Executive will:
- Be responsible for the internal and external marketing, promoting company/brand awareness
- Manage multiple projects/campaigns
- Create lead generation campaigns
- Manage multiple digital platforms including website, social media, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Create case studies / reference material for marketing purposes
- Carryout regular Market / Competitor analysis and research
- Work with multiple external agencies managing PR, events, social media.
- Educated to degree level
- Marketing Experience
- Computer literate in MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Comfortable using publishing tools.
- Social media savvy
- Experience with web content management tools and database operating systems.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.