Marketing Assistant – Hampshire, Hampshire
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 20 Apr 2016
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join a globally recognised brand located at their UK HQ in Hampshire. Specialists in the development and installation of the world’s top energy efficient ventilation and indoor climate systems and operating across 11 offices worldwide.
The ideal Marketing Assistant will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of the UKs marketing campaign while working very closely with senior management.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Marketing Assistant will:
- Responsible for the internal and external marketing promoting company/brand awareness and product launches.
- Lead generation campaigns
- Manage sales lead generation database.
- Create case studies / reference material for marketing purposes.
- Carryout regular Market / Competitor analysis and research
- Responsible for the Social media, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Computer literate in MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Comfortable using publishing tools.
- Social media savvy
- Experience with, web content management tools and database operating systems.
- Knowledge of Sharepoint
- Knowledge of using Google Analytics
- Educated to degree level
- Marketing Experience
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.