Marketing Administrator – Luxury Electronics Brand, Surrey
- Up to £30k DOE
- Luxury Electronics Brand
- 20 Jul 2016
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Administrator to join a global, award winning, luxury electronics brand located at their UK Head Office in Surrey. Our client supplies luxury electronics equipment within high-end residential and corporate industries.
The ideal Marketing Assistant will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of multiple international marketing activities and events whilst working very closely with the wider marketing team to ensure various projects are effectively completed.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a cutting edge brand at the forefront of technology, with very realistic potential for career progression!
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
The successful Marketing Administrator will:
- Manage marketing calendar updates
- Provide support and work with the wider marketing team across multiple projects/campaigns
- Assist the marketing team in acquiring supplier information and quotes for the creation of marketing collateral
- Manage multiple supplier relationships
- Act as marketing liaison for regional offices to handle marketing queries and requests
- Manage internal marketing database system and ensure content is kept up to date and easily accessible
- Ensure sufficient stock of office literature and press material
- Produce and establish internal processes with marketing team
This opportunity will initially be predominantly administrative focused with a 30% focus on marketing activities, so would be an excellent opportunity for a marketing administrator looking to take on new responsibilities
- Educated to degree level (prefered)
- Marketing Administration Experience
- 4+ years Marketing/Administration experience
- Experience managing relationships with external suppliers (marketing, PR, translation)
- Excellent project management skills
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Comfortable using web based project and management systems
- Computer literate in MS Office
- Excellent communications skills (both written & verbal)
- Commercially minded and creative
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.