Marketing Account Manager – Part time ( 4 days a week ), Kings Road London
- Upto £38K Pro Rata
- Kings Road London
- Luxury Marketing Agency
- 28 Jul 2016
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Account Manager to join a Luxury, award winning Marketing agency located at their UK Head Office on the Kings Road in London.
The ideal Marketing Account Manager will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of multiple international marketing activities whilst working very closely with the wider marketing team to ensure various projects are effectively completed.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a cutting edge luxury brand at the forefront of its specialism, with very realistic potential for career progression!
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Marketing Administrator will:
- Manage marketing calendar updates
- Provide support and work with the wider marketing team across multiple projects/campaigns
- Assist the marketing team in acquiring supplier information and quotes for the creation of marketing collateral
- Manage multiple supplier relationships
- Managing advertising campaigns
- Taking ownership of individual projects to assist the Account Manager
- Management of third party agencies including printers, PR agencies
- Ensure sufficient stock of office literature and press material
This opportunity will initially be predominantly administrative focused with a 30% focus on marketing activities, so would be an excellent opportunity for a marketing administrator looking to take on new responsibilities
- 2+ years Marketing/Administration experience
- Experience managing relationships with external suppliers (marketing, PR, translation)
- Excellent project management skills
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Comfortable using web based project and management systems
- Computer literate in MS Office
- Excellent communications skills (both written & verbal)
- Commercially minded and creative
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.