Luxury Showroom Manager, London
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm, however this role will require flexibility due to the evening events programme
Salary Competitive, depending on experience
An exciting opportunity to join a leading, international Luxury homewares manufacturer, We are looking for an experienced showroom manager who will manage the running of our showroom in London – essentially, you will be the “go to person” for the showroom. If you are not currently a Showroom Manager, but have extensive experience in this area, this might be a great next step in your career.
This will be a varied role, at times you will be working independently and other times, getting involved in the events as part of the marketing team. An essential part of the role will be to better understand the needs of the showroom visitors specifically architects and designers and be able to guide product choice. The showroom space will also be used for events and exhibitions and the management of these events will also come under the remit of the role.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
As the Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the premises, ensuring that the space is always presented to the highest standard. You will also be responsible for managing the visitors to the showroom and communicating with the marketing, specifications, contract sales and teams. A significant part of the role will be to manage the events and exhibition programme.
You will report to the Sales Director and assist them and the Specifications Manager with collating information about visitors as well as taking basic information from new walk-in clients.
- Welcoming visitors, mainly HNWI’s to the showroom and start to build a relationship with clients, ensuring a professional and friendly welcome is always received
- Managing the showroom diary and appointment process for the specifications and sales team
- Updating the CRM system with relevant client information and daily activity
- Managing the events programme including all associated logistics
The ideal candidate will have:
- Marketing qualification or similar
- Excellent customer service skills and outstanding time management and organisation skills are essential
- The ability to plan and map timelines, and hit agreed deadlines
- The confidence to start up face to face conversations with customers in the showroom, being able to engage and be a brilliant communicator, being able to present to groups of people would be advantageous
- The ability to write clear, concise emails
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and hands on - this is a busy, fast-paced company
- A team player - someone who is always happy to help, is not afraid to get their hands dirty and has a genuine interest in meeting people
- Strong event management skills. You must be able to create, and project manage multiple events happening simultaneously using your leadership, communication and organisation skills
- Experience of using your own initiative and anticipating future needs
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products (with a focus on Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and can complete accurate data mining from the various customer databases. You should also have experience of creating PowerPoint presentations.
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.