Key Account Manager – Fast Growth Software Firm, Reading
- £DOE plus Benefits
- Fast Growth Software Firm
- 25 Aug 2017
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Key Account Manager to join a Fast Growth Software Firm based in Henley-on-Thames who have captured the hospitality market by storm. With an ever expanding client portfolio, to include the biggest names in the industry, they are specialists in providing advanced software solutions to the restaurant, food and hotel industries.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a rare opportunity for an experienced Key Account Manager to join a Fast Growth Software Firm, where you would be responsible for managing existing client relationships, enhancing customer retention whilst also maximising revenue and profit from existing accounts.
There’s excellent career potential as the business plans to expand internationally!
Candidates will be provided with a full job description upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The ideal Key Account Manager will:
- Nurture existing client relationships with regular customer communication
- Ensure customers are fully aware of all additional products/services offered
- Become a ‘product expert’, providing support and delivering product demonstrations
- Visit clients to maintain and strengthen client relationships
- Maintain high levels of customer service at all times
- Focus on up-selling, cross-selling and introducing potential new sales opportunities
Educated to degree level (preferred)
- 3+ years of proven account management experience
- Software or hospitality industry experience would be beneficial
- Proven track record building relationships and increasing revenue
- Confident when presenting and demonstrating to people on all levels
- Very strong communicator (both verbal and written)
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Commercial acumen
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.