Junior Press Officer, London
- £22,000 - £25,000
- Leading Luxury Brand
- 19 Apr 2021
Our client, a leading international Luxury brand with a focus on delivering innovative, sustainable solutions, is seeking a Junior Press Officer to join their London team. Based in their newly refurbished, central London HQ, the successful individual will play an integral part in achieving the company’s vision and will enjoy a strategic, diverse role which offers far more than the average press role.
Supporting key projects, taking a strategic approach to managing press relationships and leading reactive crisis communications, the successful candidate will utilise their exceptional creative writing, communication and analytical skills to enhance the company’s brand. In return they will join a creative, diverse and highly experienced team of passionate individuals who value progression and meaningful work, and will receive a very competitive salary and benefits package.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Managing press enquiries, relationships and releases
- Manage crisis communications to protect the company's brand
- Seek, maximise and develop opportunities to enhance the brand
- Support strategic projects
- Analyse and report on press activity
- Produce creative content for press, articles and awards entries
- Manage press events
- Solid press and PR experience
- The confidence to manage conversations at all levels of seniority, internally and externally
- Exceptional writing skills, with a flair for content creation
- A nose for a great story
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.