International Sales & Marketing Manager – Global FMCG Brand, Buckinghamshire
- Entertainment Brand
- 18 May 2016
We currently have a rare opportunity for an International Sales & Marketing Manager to join a global, award winning, FMCG Entertainment brand located at their UK office in Buckinghamshire. Our client creates and provides a wide range of innovative entertainment products worldwide.
This is a great chance to join a growing international brand breaking into new markets, and for the right person, an opportunity for career progression.
Excellent bonus and benefits
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
The successful International Sales & Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- All sales and marketing activities, including new product launches and developing business with existing brands across specified markets and countries
- Carrying out research and business analysis
- Identifying new business opportunities and achieving specified sales targets
- Managing advertising and promotional activity for allocated products
- Brand management to include developing sales strategies, brand positioning, packaging and product development.
The ideal Sales & Marketing Manager will be degree educated and come from an international FMCG, publishing or licensing background (or similar).
- 5 years min proven Sales and Marketing experience within a consumer driven environment
- Commercially astute with international account management experience
- Excellent communication (both verbal and writen) and inter-personal skills, able to influence at all levels
- Professional with ability to respond and adapt in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent analytical skills able to communicate market challenges and trends
- Strong work ethic with ability to work within a team and as an individual
- Results orientated person, who is ambitious, energetic and focused
- European language skills (advantageous)
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.