HR Manager – Media Publishing Company, London
- Jackson Rose Recruitment
- 17 Mar 2016
I currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join a fast growing media publishing company in the UK.
- Based in London you will have a global HR remit
- This is a standalone role that will deliver a full HR service to the business
- You will offer support and knowledge on employment law and performance management
- You should have sound knowledge on recruitment practices and internal HR polices
- You will be a proven HR generalist
- Capable of taking the HR function forward locally and globally
- This role reports directly into the CEO
- Min 4 years experience at HR Manager level
- Candidates should ideally come from a media publishing or digital background
- International HR experience (US and Asia)
- CIPD qualified
- Experience with HRIS preferable Cezanne
- Fluent in Microsoft applications
Relevant candidates will be provided a full job description upon application.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience for this role then please APPLY TODAY!
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.