Head of Marketing, South London
- £55,000 - £60,000 ++
- South London
- Luxury Interiors Brand
- 14 Jul 2017
Our client, an iconic luxury interiors brand based in South London, have a rare opportunity for a Head of Marketing to join their team. Taking responsibility for planning, coordinating and overseeing sales and marketing activities, the successful individual will lead a team of employees in targeting both existing and new markets.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing plans, efficiently and strategically managing budgets, business objectives and people resources
- Oversee all promotion and advertising across online and offline platforms
- Enhance digital advertising, SEO and social media
- Manage web function across the business
- Develop specialised database
- Manage product packaging, positioning and pricing strategy
- Attain a satisfactory profit/loss ratio and improve market share
- Monitor, evaluate and report on competitor and market intelligence
- Establish and nurture relationships with social and industry influencers
- Prepare sales reports and analyse performance
- Direct product research and development
- Represent company at meetings, shows and networking events both within the UK and in Europe
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business Administration
- At least 5 years relevant experience showing progression into management role
- At least 5 years of relevant experience .
- Knowledge of the Luxury / premium goods world a huge bonus.
- Management experience.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Exceptional communication skills with good people leadership skills.
- Results driven and strategic approach.
- Dedicated to providing an excellent customer and client experience.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.