Head of Marketing, South London
- £55,000 - £60,000 ++
- South London
- Luxury Interiors Brand
- 14 Jul 2017
Our client, an iconic luxury interiors brand based in South London, have a rare opportunity for a Head of Marketing to join their team. Taking responsibility for planning, coordinating and overseeing sales and marketing activities, the successful individual will lead a team of employees in targeting both existing and new markets.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing plans, efficiently and strategically managing budgets, business objectives and people resources
- Oversee all promotion and advertising across online and offline platforms
- Enhance digital advertising, SEO and social media
- Manage web function across the business
- Develop specialised database
- Manage product packaging, positioning and pricing strategy
- Attain a satisfactory profit/loss ratio and improve market share
- Monitor, evaluate and report on competitor and market intelligence
- Establish and nurture relationships with social and industry influencers
- Prepare sales reports and analyse performance
- Direct product research and development
- Represent company at meetings, shows and networking events both within the UK and in Europe
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business Administration
- At least 5 years relevant experience showing progression into management role
- At least 5 years of relevant experience .
- Knowledge of the Luxury / premium goods world a huge bonus.
- Management experience.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Exceptional communication skills with good people leadership skills.
- Results driven and strategic approach.
- Dedicated to providing an excellent customer and client experience.
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.