Head of Public Relations – Global, luxury spirits brand, London
- Salary Negotiable
- Global, luxury spirits brand
- 7 Sep 2015
Our Client, an established and recognised luxury spirits brand which is extremely passionate about their famous product require an equally passionate and hands-on Head of PR to join their hugely dynamic and rapidly expanding brand.
As Head of PR, your aim will be to drive creative and strategic communications whilst building strong, substantive relationships with the media. You will be communicating the company’s global expansion with journalists, thought leaders and internally within the organization. As the role will involve communication with UK national and international press the candidate must have experience and contacts in this area.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
Head of PR Key Responsibilities:
• Building presence and awareness of the brand nationally in the UK and at a strategic level globally
• Working collaboratively with the corporate management team to drive strategy across multiple customer markets and to educate on the benefits of the product
• Advise and prepare company officials ahead of industry related events
• Executing brand related events to maximise the PR value and opportunity generated by such events
• Developing web and print based content as well as specific communications materials including story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, presentations
• Liaising and pitching to international press
• Management and coordination of social media activity locally and globally
In return, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and package. There is also enormous scope for the successful candidate to grow alongside the company as they scale their global brand and share their vision with a growing international audience.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.